What is Art Therapy?
Healing and personal transformation using all The Arts :
👉 Visual Arts : painting, sculpture, collage, digital, photography
👉 Body work : movement, dance
👉 Theater : improvisation, costume, mask, puppets
👉 Sound : music, voice, instruments
👉 Writing : poetry, short stories, storytelling
How does it work?
❤️ Being a Human Being is not easy ❤️
- You are a complex, multi-layered being.
- You only use a small percentage of your brain.
- Most of your Self and actions are unconscious. (90%)
- Emotions are hard to describe in words.
- Behavior can be confusing.
- Change can be daunting.
❤️ Expressions of your inner Self ❤️
- Communicate Emotions
- Access the Unconscious
- Gain insight on behavior
- Connect to your inner being
- Get clarity on who you are
- Release blocks
- Increase imagination – problem solving
- Visualize your future
- Step out of the logical mind
- Step into intuition
- Be in the present moment
❤️ Results ❤️
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Get clarity
- Feel peace and calm
- Be in the present moment and grounded
- Find meaning in your life
- Get excited about being alive
- Align your soul, mind and body – feel whole
What if I suck at Art?
It is about Expression.
All spaces are safe.
No one is judging.
❤️ Try you might be surprised ! ❤️
Who is it for ?
🙂 Mummy & baby 🙂 Children 🙂 Adults 🙂 Refugees 🙂 Special needs 🙂 Old folks 🙂 Addicts 🙂 Convicts 🙂 You name it
Where can we find it ?
🙂 Prisons 🙂 Clinics & Hospitals 🙂 Schools 🙂 Old folks homes 🙂 Rehab centers 🙂 Special Needs Institutions 🙂 Private Practices 🙂 And many more !
What experience do you have ?
Check the About Me page ♥
Adolescents in Difficulty
Adolescents with Autism Spectrum
Early Intervention Autism, Thailand
Cartoon Work with Adolescents in Difficulty, Switzerland
Art Therapy and Yoga Retreat, Indonesia
Our last retreat in the French Jura mountains was the perfect balance between deep introspection, meeting new people and laughter. Many thanks!Afsaneh
I was cradled within a joyful protective relaxed bubble of fun and “like minded” people. I completely enjoyed all of the activities and the space that was both existing and created. I liked so many things so it’s hard to say what I like the best. The kirtan, the painting exercises, the group movement and drama activities, the shaking and dance, yoga the chocolate and food, the company! The conversations and the space to create. The collaboration.Kathryn
I would love to hear about your experience with me. 🙂